Why Rize Real Estate Group?
|Dedicated Mentor||Business Planning/Having a Plan|
|Weekly Coaching/Accountability||Work-hard / Play-hard Culture|
|50+ New Leads Per Month||Professional Listing Photography/Videography|
|Access to 150,000 Database of Leads||Sign & Keybox Installs|
|Extensive Training||Build a Referral Business Around Your Passion|
|Paid Events for your SOI (Sphere of Influence)||Experienced Leadership|
|Build Your Own Team|
Current Opening: Real Estate Expert Advisor
We are now seeking an experienced Realtor to join our team! Is this you?
Year after year, we are proud to be one of the top real estate teams in Utah, selling properties in the areas of Salt Lake, Utah, Davis, Weber, and Wasatch counties. With our commitment to providing extraordinary service and excellent results, our sales have been steadily increasing. As a result, we are in need of an experienced Realtor looking to build a career in real estate.
To apply, you need...
- A valid Utah real estate license
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- A self-starter
- Experience making sales calls to leads
- A sense of humor
- The drive to meet and exceed your own and the team's goals
- A love for learning
- To be tech savvy
- Experience with social media
- Can dress to impress!
- to love real estate and love to look at homes!
Rize Real Estate Group is offering a big opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-starter to become a Team Agent on our team. This job will require attention to detail as you follow up with our buyer & seller leads.
You will need to search for the right homes to satisfy the buyer's search criteria and once the properties have been determined, have some fun and show the buyers properties! Once the right home is found, you will write and negotiate the offer, and ensure that all conditions have been satisfied by the buyer before removing subjects, collecting deposits and ultimately closing a sale.
For sellers, you will be responsible for advising potential clients on the value of their home, explaining our team’s value proposition & marketing plan, getting the home listed, communicating with the seller during the listing, and ultimately negotiating the offer to achieve a successful sale.
You will be responsible for monitoring and following up with leads in our database and setting appointments. You will be responsible for tracking calls, texts, emails, and keeping detailed information on each lead interaction in our CRM.
This is a team role and our team will support you not only through providing leads but with the process as you grow into a seasoned real estate professional on the Rize Real Estate Team.
What we provide…
- We pay for all of the marketing, office support staff, & lead generation and you concentrate on what you do best - selling houses!
- An experienced Client Care Coordinator to schedule showings and administer, coordinate and review all Buyer and Seller transactions from start to finish.
- A team of marketing experts to run online social media ads and monthly mail campaigns to help drive traffic to our web site and generate buyer and seller leads for you to follow up with.
- Access to our CRM to help manage leads and workflows for efficient productivity.
- A team that is committed to your growth and will provide training as needed on selling skills, lead follow-up skills, personal development and time management.
- Weekly team meetings to keep each member up to date on recent transactions, review leads, provide support and marketing campaign updates.
- Accountability with quarterly one on one meetings to focus on objectives, goals and offer assistance to ensure success.
Ready to apply?
We would love to hear from you! Please email us the reasons why you are the best choice to be our next team member at [email protected]
Please note that only those that meet or exceed the above requirements will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls, please. Thank you for your interest in joining the Rize Real Estate Team :-)